Pipe Stress Analysis for Onshore and offshore, Power & Process Piping
- Pipe stress and flexibility analysis for Metallic & Non-metallic pipes (Effects of Thermal Loads, Occasional loads such as Hydrostatic Test, Safety Valve’s Reaction Force, Seismic, Wind & Sustained loads.)
- Vibration Analysis, Steam & Water Hammer, Sea Wave load spectrum, Safety Valve Reaction Force
- Stress analysis of piping connected to strain sensitive & stationary equipment e.g. Turbine, Pumps, Boilers, Compressors, Tank, Pressure, HP/LP heaters, Deaerator, Vessels, drums, Columns etc.
- Critical piping support- calculation, designs eg. Constant and variable spring hangers, studs, rod hangers/bottom support
- Load calculation for Pipe Support, Spring Hanger Data Sheets, Plates, Inserts & Loading Drawing (input to Civil)
- Calculation of Spring Stiffness, Thrust force of Expansion, Hydraulic Calculation, Surge Analysis, CAE, CFD & Design Validation
- FEA-Piping equipment or special fittings, nozzle flexibilities, allowable nozzle loads, stress intensification factors, Flange leakage calculation